Clinical analyzers need water that is contaminant-free to produce accurate and consistent results.
In this brochure, you will learn about the following:
- What are the main steps of the water purification process, and which targeted purification technology is needed for that step?
- Why can water quality be inconsistent, and what features of purification systems are needed to ensure reliability?
- How can you best trace your water to check for quality and for troubleshooting?
- How can you tap into digital tools to make it easy for your lab to use, monitor, and maintain your water purification system?
- How can you integrate water purification into your lab workflows in a scalability and flexible way?