How can you create processes that reduce variability, maximize data quality and reproducibility, and improve efficiency? This whitepaper walks you through a process optimization approach.
Process optimization approach is a systematic approach to improving your lab processes by breaking down the assay workflow into smaller modules, then focusing on five key points:
- What is the optimization goal for this module?
- How are the steps in this module currently being implemented?
- What is the impact on the assay if this module is not optimized?
- How can you assess how well this module is performing?
- Based on your assessment, what are the sources of variability and inaccuracy that you have found and how can they be managed?